I thought I’d share today’s car boot finds with you – the sunshine was glorious so the field was full of people today! From the top –
1) Gorgeous old books. I have a big old range in the fireplace in my dining room, and I am filling it with old books. These were 4 for £1, I love the rich colours and gold fonts and patterns.
2) An old postcard, glass baubles and some pretty haberdashery flowers.
3) Beautiful old china bowls – sadly in very delicate condition, they look like they have been glued back together many times! I paid 50 pence for the pair.
4) and 5) Beautiful old prints.
6) The sweetest little teacup and saucer.
7) A fabulous royal mug for £1
I also bought a vintage bureau with a dresser on top, which I’m quite excited about! It’s being delivered this afternoon, and I think that a coat of paint and some new handles will make it quite beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!