Just thought I’d share some of my favourite snapshots of the week with you, from the top –
1) Vintage prettiness.
2) My bargain Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic bedlinen from the House of Fraser sale.
3) I love the colour of this fading hydrangea in my garden.
4) Blush pinks.
5) The children and I had a lovely few hours at Eccles on Sea beach.
5) An ice cream stall at Hunstanton.
6) My car boot treasure this morning – pretty vintage glass baubles.
I spent most of yesterday finishing some decorating in my bedroom, and then photographing it, hurrah! Will be sharing Part 1 of my makeover this week, so please do keep an eye out!
Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening wherever you are.