So, you may remember this chair that I shared with you a few weeks ago pre-renovation…(post here)
I’m so happy with the finished result! I used a vintage French linen sheet to reupholster the chair in the end – its slightly slubby texture and pale stone colour, makes it perfect for this sort of project, plus I think it will be really hardwearing. I used little black upholstery tacks which are really cheap, and easy to hammer into the frame, which I painted in French Grey by the Little Greene Paint Company. Not only does it look beautiful, but I’m sat on this chair right now writing this post, and it’s so comfortable. Not bad for less than £40!