Car Boot Fair Treasure
I thought I’d share today’s car boot finds with you – the sunshine was glorious so the field was full of people today!
In no particular order…
1) Gorgeous old books. I have a big old range in the fireplace in my dining room, and I am filling it with old books. These were 4 for £1, I love the rich colours and gold fonts and patterns.
2) An old postcard, glass baubles and some pretty haberdashery flowers.
3) Beautiful old china bowls – sadly in very delicate condition, they look like they have been glued back together many times! I paid 50 pence for the pair.
4) Beautiful old prints.
6) The sweetest little teacup and saucer.
7) A fabulous royal mug for £1
I also bought a vintage bureau with a dresser on top, which I’m quite excited about! It’s being delivered this afternoon, and I think that a coat of paint and some new handles will make it quite beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!
Please do leave a comment, I love hearing from you!
Wauw, lovely finds! I love all of them: the postcard, the prints, the teacup and the beautiful old books.
Have a nice weekend!
Wow what great finds! I need to get myself down a car boot!